Big Wet Fish Hosting has been providing web hosting services to clients in over 50 countries for many years. Moving shortly to Unit 6, De Courcy Centre we have rapidly grown from a one man operation to a profitable company with thousands of clients and a growing workforce. It’s an exciting time to be working in BWF as we have shown steady growth year on year for the past 6 years.
- Department: Administration, Sales & Technical Support
- Location: Kilroot Business Park, Carrickfergus until September 2019
- Location: Unit 6, De Courcy Centre from September 2019
- Work Status: Full Time Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
- Availability: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Holidays: 28 days
- Reporting To: Managing Director
- Salary: UK National Living Wage (reviewed regularly based upon experience)
This is a new role within the company to free up senior staff for other tasks. The role will involve both administration tasks, sales tasks and level 1 support tasks to service our 24/7 support operation.
Training will be given for all responsibilities and although the job is permanent there is a 6 month probationary period.
Primary Responsibilities (Training will be Given for all tasks):
- Assisting with accounts in Xero
- Daily accounting tasks as required
- Preparing Quarterly VAT Returns ready for filing in Xero
- Dealing with inbound Sales emails & answering daily inbound sales calls
- Following up on Sales Leads
- Daily Administration Tasks to ensure the efficient operation of the office
- Web Hosting Level 1 Support for our clients ***
- Other relevant admin or support tasks as deemed necessary
*** This role will require the successful candidate to undertake Level 1 Support for our Web Hosting Clients as needed.. Tasks such as password resets, firewall administration, email troubleshooting, email setup, Spam filter setup, WordPress Management setup as well as other basic tasks. Full training in all support tasks will be given and many Level 1 tasks are completed via a graphical interface.
- As this role requires daily direct communication with clients via email and live chat a C or Equivalent in GCSE English is required.
- Excellent phone and communication skills
Candidates invited for an interview will also be given a short exercise to assess their written competency due to the nature of the job in dealing with professional clients.
How To Apply
To apply for this job please print and complete the an application form available from here and return it by Tuesday 23 July at 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 31 July 2019 during office hours.
If you require an application to be posted out please call our office on 02895072311 and give us your details or call to our offices in Kilroot to collect an application form.Big Wet Fish Hosting
Kilroot Business Park
Telephone: 02895072311Download Application Form